A portable Op auto clicker with two modules of auto-clicking predefined and dynamic location Set clicks limit or let it unlimited. Download Auto clicker software for Mac, Linux, Android & Windows operating systems.
|Operating System||Windows XP, Higher & Mac Os|
What is Auto clicker
Hello, In this article, we will discuss the Autoclicker Application. We will give you all the basic information about this app and discuss all its features. I will also provide a direct download link to this Autoclicker Application.
Here on This page, you will get to Download the Application which allows you to use All The Features. If You Want to Use Op Auto clicker for Free on your Mac, Linux, Android & Windows operating systems. then This Best for You.
An auto clicker is a type of software or macro that can be used to automate clicking. They can be triggered to generate input that was recorded earlier or generated from various current settings.
Auto clickers can be as simple as a program that simulates mouse clicking. This type of auto clicker is fairly generic and will often work alongside any other computer program running at the time and acting as though a physical mouse button is pressed.
More complex auto clickers can similarly be as general, but often are custom-made for use with one particular program and involve memory reading. Such auto clickers may allow the user to automate most or all mouse functions, as well as simulate a full set of keyboard inputs. Custom-made auto clickers may have a narrower scope than a generic auto clicker.
What’s new in v184.108.40.206
- Now you can change your Hotkey!
- Changed about page
- Added a few some options
- Previous version settings will now be automatically saved (including the specified cursor location) so you will need to only configure it once.
- Added double-clicking and triple-clicking
- Added Right-clicking and middle-clicking
- No advertisements or malware
- Virus Free
- Free and Open Source
- Clean User Interface
- Low CPU usage
- Set the number of times to click (or unlimited)
- Choose between which mouse button to click as
- Pick between single clicking, double-clicking or triple-clicking
- Change the hotkeys
How to Used?
- 1st of all, you have to Download Auto clicker and install it.
- Once installed the Software & open.
- You should now set the time interval for each click point, the time after which the clicked point will be made. You can Set the number of times to click (or unlimited).
- Once you set the time interval, set the click options by choosing the mouse button, and choose whether to follow your cursor or click at a fixed spot.
- Now, you’ll start the Software by clicking on the start button or pressing the Hotkey. (shortcut key is F6).
- Once you’re through with your task, you’ll stop the program by either pressing the Shortcut key or clicking on the Stop button.
How to Change Shortcut key Number Setting ?
- Open the OP Auto Clicker.
- Click on the Shortcut key setting button.
- Click on the Start / Stop button.
- Now, you can choose the Shortcut key by pressing it on your keyboard. (shortcut key is F6)
- The pressed key will be now set as the Hotkey for OP Auto Clicker.
For Which, Platforms are Auto clicker Available Right Now?
The Autoclicker is available for all Windows Operating systems ranging from Windows XP to the latest Windows 10. Both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures are supported.
Is There any Version Available for Mac OS?
Yes, it is available for desktops or laptops running Mac OS X or macOS.
Is it Free?
Yes. Auto clicker is completely Free for everyone.
Is it required an Internet Connection to work?
No. After installing the software you can use it without any internet connection.